Traditional, Detached - Upper Saucon, PA
With stone façade and award-winning perennial gardens designed for year-round enjoyment, this warm and inviting 4288 sqft, 4 bedroom/3.5 bath Weyhill Woods home will delight. The light and airy kitchen opens to a 2-story family room featuring a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Formal dining room, spacious 1st floor study, and formal living room showcasing a fireplace and built-in bar area. The 1st floor master suite provides an adjacent sitting area, "his and her" walk-in closets, and an exceptional master bath with double vanities, jacuzzi and steam shower. Three 2nd floor bedrooms and 2 full baths provide abundant space for family or visitors. Perfect for entertaining, the fully finished basement features a cozy home theater with surround sound and theater chair transducers for late night movies. The 3 car garage with built-in storage is a delight for gardeners and car aficionados alike. A golf swing away from Rail Trail and Saucon Valley Country Club. 1yr Home Warranty Included!
Rebecca Francis of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach Coopersburg
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Bucks and Eastern Montgomery Counties,
Vol. 38, Issue 06, Page 5.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Stone; Stucco
- Parking: Off Street; 4 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Attic,Barbecue Area,Wet Bar
- Attic,Wet Bar,Barbecue Area
- Barbecue Area,Wet Bar,Attic
- Wet Bar,Barbecue Area,Attic